- Writing and verbal communication
- View examples of my written work
- Digital tools
- View examples of my digital work
- Editing and revision
- Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Proficient Spanish and fluent Russian
- MLA, APA, and Chicago citation styles
UMW WRITING CENTER – Consultant
January 2019-Present (Academic year)
Work with students to improve their papers, including timely help with grammar, punctuation, organization, and clarity.
Have amassed in-depth knowledge of grammar and formatting rules, as well as APA, MLA, and Chicago citation styles.
In Spring 2019, researched writing center pedagogy as related to ELL students with goal of improving UMW Writing Center policy
Appointed a Lead Consultant in Winter 2020.
MCCORMACK-NAGELSEN TENNIS CENTER – Receptionist
June 2019-Present (Summer and winter breaks)
Interact with William and Mary Tennis Center members in a polite and helpful manner.
Book courts, provide timely information about memberships, camps, and lessons.
University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg – BA in English
August 2018-June 2022
Current second-year student, pursuing English major and Digital Studies minor. Member of Honors Program.
Overall GPA: 3.97; Major GPA: 4.0
Presented at the 2019 English, Linguistics, and Communication Symposium.
Jamestown High School, Williamsburg – Honors Diploma
September 2016-June 2018
PROJECTS & ACTIVITIES
- Volunteered for 20 hours total with the Central Rappahannock Library’s MakerLab in Fall of 2019.
- Have served on the UMW Honors Student Advisory Council from Fall 2019 to the present.
- Received Accessibility 101 training from the UMW Office of Disability Resources in Fall 2019.
- Currently working on collecting and displaying digital materials to celebrate James L. Farmer’s educational impact at the University of Mary Washington.