In the last two years at college, I’ve written for the UMW newspaper, taken two creative writing classes and written creatively in my spare time, and written a variety of papers, including research, literary analysis, and rhetorical analysis.
In addition, I’ve been able to learn through the experience of editing fellow students’ writing in a collaborative fashion at the UMW Writing Center, which in itself has taught me about self-evaluating my own writing work. This has given me experience evaluating writing in a variety of disciplines.
A directory of my writing work follows.
- President Paino Engages With Students About Budget (Spring 2019)
- Campus Community Reacts To Paris Fire (Spring 2019)
- Freshman Students To Move From Virginia To Willard (Fall 2019)
- Students Crave Diversification of LGBT Literature (Fall 2019)
- Student Political Groups Organize Voter Turnout Events For November 6 Election (Fall 2019)
- Freshmen Need More Advisor Insight (Fall 2019)
- The UMW Writing Center and English Language Learners – Final research paper for my training course at the UMW Writing Center, written with the intention of improving Writing Center policy. Written in Spring 2019.